- Whenever a new Account is created in Salesforce, Billing team has to create a new customer manually in Stripe.
- Whenever billing detail is changed at stripe, manually the details are transferred to Salesforce in custom fields of Account.
- A lot of manual work and scheduled data correction
- As mentioned in logical diagram, we developed an Apex trigger with help of batch job to send the new customer details to Stripe.
- Webhook: We used webhook to capture the changes at Stripe and then publish it to Salesforce. APEX Rest Endpoint is being used a service endpoint that reads the JSON and make the changes in Salesforce accordingly.
- Retroactive Data Update: We used one time batch job to update all existing Account in Salesforce and created one Customer record for each Salesforce’s Account in Stripe as well.